FLA Technology Sales is proud to have participated in the 2023 Applied Power Electronics Conference in Orlando. Held on March 20, this year’s event had record attendance! We met with our Principals from Quantic [Evans, UTC, Paktron, and ECI World], Nidec Components, Digi-Key a distributor for Nidec Components, and AEM.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business and has been the leading conference in North America for power electronic professionals for over 35 years. APEC is not only a designer’s conference but has something of interest for anyone involved in the industry. The APEC conference focuses on a broad range of topics in the use, design, marketing, and manufacture of various power electronics equipment and includes professional education seminars, a full program of referred papers, and an extensive exhibit hall. Topics of discussion and education included:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics